This game sees three intrepid youths and their cohorts fight the good fight against the evil Paramecia Empire. FF2 has several features not seen in the other FF games, including a "keyword" system (wherein you learn keywords and tell them to others) and a battle system where specific attributes level up with use. This game was never released in its original version in America, but made it through remakes and compilations.
- Final Fantasy II (NES - 12/17/1988 JP)
- Final Fantasy I & II (NES - 02/27/1994 JP)
- Final Fantasy I+II (NES - 02/27/1994 JP)
- Final Fantasy II (WSC - 05/03/2001 JP)
- Final Fantasy Origins (AKA Final Fantasy 1 & 2) (PSX - 10/31/2002 JP, 04/08/2003 NA, 03/14/2003 EU)
- Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (GBA - 07/29/2004 JP, 11/29/2004 NA, 12/03/2004 EU)
- Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition (PSP - 2007-06-07 JP, 2007-07-24 NA)
Buy FF2 Merchandise at the FFC Store!
Final Fantasy 2 Shrine
FF2 Hint Sheet by Luke Drelick (35 KB)
FF2 Leveling Up Guide by OnionKid (24 KB)
FAQs at GameFAQs
Final Fantasy I+II, All Sounds Of (1988)
Final Fantasy Symphonic Suite (1989)
Final Fantasy I+II Orignal Soundtrack (2002)
New44 Wow Tyrande Whisperwind Home Decor Poster Wall Scroll Painting 16*24inch
Wow Tyrande Whisperwind Cool Home Decor Poster Wall Scroll Painting 40*60cm New
Wow Tyrande Whisperwind Home Decor Poster Wall Scroll Painting 40*60cm H65h5h5
Final Fantasy, all games and animation bearing the Final Fantasy name, and all characters in said games or animation are copyright their respective creators, including but not limited to Squaresoft, Square Enix, Square EA, Tokyo TV, and ADV Films.