The pioneer of the series. Join the LIGHT WARRIORS as they restore the four ORBS and talk to other people who SPEAK IN CAPITALS! Fun just for its camp factor and quite a classic. It's first release for the NES is virtually unplayable now, but its subsequent re-releases enhance this origin of the series, enhancing the graphics, the sound, and much of the gameplay, though none of the story.
Differences between versions
- Final Fantasy (NES - 12/18/1987 JP, 07/12/1990 NA)
- Final Fantasy (MSX2 - 12/1989 JP)
- Final Fantasy I & II (NES - 02/27/1994 JP)
- Final Fantasy (WSC - 12/19/2000 JP)
- Final Fantasy Origins (AKA Final Fantasy 1 & 2) (PSX - 10/31/2002 JP, 04/08/2003 NA, 03/14/2003 EU)
- Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (GBA - 07/29/2004 JP, 11/29/2004 NA, 12/03/2004 EU)
- Final Fantasy i (DoCoMo phone - 2004-02-29 JP)
- Final Fantasy EZ (CDMA phone - 2004-08-09 JP)
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (PSP - 2007-04-19 JP, 2007-06-26 NA)
Buy FF1 Merchandise at the FFC Store!
Final Fantasy 1 Shrine
FF1 Algorithms FAQ by BSiron (62 KB)
FF1 One Fighter Guide by Edman (51 KB)
FF1 One White Mage Guide by Edman (24 KB)
FF1 World Map
FAQs at GameFAQs
FFI Game Script (Japanese version) by x_loto
If you have an english version of this game script please contact us!
Final Fantasy I+II, All Sounds Of (1988)
Final Fantasy Symphonic Suite (1989)
Final Fantasy I+II Orignal Soundtrack (2002)
Digimon Accel -justice Genome- Bandai New From Japan W/tracking#
Hot Guilty Crown Void Genome Sword Pvc Cosplay Prop 180cm Length
Biotechniques Coffee Mug Computer Punch Card Ibm Nerd Geek Science Genome
Rare Genetics Large Poster Annotation Of The Celera Human Genome Assembly Cool
J. Craig Venter Signed 8x10 Photo Human Genome Psa/dna Autographed Nobel Prize
Final Fantasy, all games and animation bearing the Final Fantasy name, and all characters in said games or animation are copyright their respective creators, including but not limited to Squaresoft, Square Enix, Square EA, Tokyo TV, and ADV Films.